New thread idk what’s wrong with the last one it won’t let me view it now, anyways thanks all for looking, I appreciate any and all wisdom, I’m in the process of building my 86’ coupe, this is my first serious build/restoration, so please excuse me for not knowing it all yet lol, I’m using a newer efi engine with stand-alone harness, I want to keep all original functions of the car (headlights, ac, horn, windshield wiper fluid ect, the stand-alone harness I’m going to wire it to a switch panel, I’m trying to find out if I can eliminate the ecu original to the car and carb 2.3 engine, and eliminate all the wires that went to the engine (headlight harness is part of the engine harness, horn everything is tied together, very strange to me lol) I’m going to wire tuck the engine and bay, that i am familiar with doing, but I’ve never encountered a one piece harness like this car, and if I can’t eliminate the original ecu to the car then I’ll have to get creative with the placement of the new ecu while still retaining ac, thanks all for your time I appreciate any help!