Close

Default Maximum Motorsports very had to buy parts

I live in Canada and holy **** is it hard to get Maximum motorsports parts. I have been trying for 6 weeks to get subframe connectors and a chrome strut towet brace.
    I finnaly got the subframes but after 4 weeks they said they no longer make chrome STB for carb foxes which sucks. So I said ok screw it get me the black ugly one then(I hate black chrome is where it is at for old foxes like a 78 futura) and they only send a subframe connector. I am dealing with the mustang shop calagary.
    You can not buy Maximum motorsport from summit as would be too easy.. anyone know eho else sells there stuff as I can see why people cheap out with bbk and steeda and tear the firewall apart as bolts to the weakest point in the sheetmetal.
    Maybe just give up and make my own? Rad support bars on a semi at work a chop saw, welder and torch done.. lol

FEP Member

I got mine from cjpony parts no problems.
    https://www.cjponyparts.com/SFC23/p/...a-0050568938fc

LMR os ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty78 View Post
    I got mine from cjpony parts no problems.
    https://www.cjponyparts.com/SFC23/p/...a-0050568938fc

LMR os ok too.
    For strut tower braces they just have chrome caps for a carbed fox.

I know this is an old post but if you need Maximum Motorsports parts my shop is a dealer for them so I can help you out if you need it. I also have guys that do chroming, polishing, etc. Just PM me if you are still looking for this kind of thing.

I don't get it. You don't have mail in Canada?
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

I have been using this place for years. He is the dealer for maximum motorsports. Here is his details, I am sure that he can get it shipped to you. The guys name is Ron.
    RCO Enterprises Inc.
    PO Box 355,
    Aylmer, ON N5H 2S1
    Local: 519-765-4500