Close

Thread: New to FEP

Default New to FEP

Hello everyone, my name's Jeff, I'm new to the site, but not new to Foxes. I've owned an '84 GT since my 17th birthday in '94 and recently acquired an '86 Capri 5.0 with T tops. That was more of a whim purchase and while it does need some love, it was a pretty good deal for what I paid. I'm also on mod Fords, Stangnet, Corral, probably DFW Stangs, but I don't recall because I haven't logged into it for so long.

I used to be on stangnet almost every day before about middle of 2013 because I was prepping to build my '84 GT with a 4V single turbo setup. That project was put on hold when I PCSd to Hickam for the USAF (retired MSgt) and while I was gone, a made a deal with a friend of mine in need and, well, I put myself even further behind. Long story short, I provided my long block in a 3 way trade that netted me a block and innards that still needed machined, and required me to buy some new heads (sounds like a great deal huh?). Anyway, it kinda put me in a position to completely gut my car and do some long overdue bodywork to include roof skin replacement. Pretty much all of that's on FB right now along with the new to me '86 Capri and my '72 Plymouth Scamp (same thing as a Dodge Dart Swinger for those familiar)

It's good to be on another forum, I look forward to perusing through others' builds and gleaning some ideas off others. Name:  58103633821__71FE89DF-1C01-44BB-8660-02B13BE26DD8.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  131.5 KBName:  IMG_5926.jpg
Size:  94.6 KBName:  IMG_5927.jpg
Size:  75.2 KB

gah...hate it when that happens...

Welcome to FEP....

Nice collection, welcome!

Brant