Close

New User

Default 1986 Convertible

Garage kept, paint and body are in excellent condition with no rust. Car has power windows, power door locks, power convertible top and leather interior. It has a 3" Kaenen fiberglass cowl hood, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. aftermarket cold air intake, upgraded brakes to include rear disk conversion with drilled and slotted rotors all around. Upgraded master cylinder and booster. It has been converted to 5 lug and has a drake rear end cover. H-pipe with dual polished Flowmaster exhaust. Battery has been relocated to the trunk in an aluminum box. Motor runs good, transmission and clutch have no issues, the Micky Thompson tires have 75% tread left. Wheels are 5 star aluminum with 15x8 rear and 15x4 front. Factory A/C car, all components have been preserved and are included in the sale. Also included in the sale is a pair of uninstalled sub frame connectors and rear upper and lower control arms.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures, please let me know.

$9,000.00 or best offer.

thechristies@bellsouth.netName:  IMG_4679 - Copy.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  100.7 KBName:  IMG_4677.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  159.1 KBName:  IMG_1923.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  119.5 KBName:  IMG_1914.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  72.5 KB
    Last edited by BTC; 09-09-2019 at 11:37 AM.

An asking price is required for this ad.

New User

Car ran 10 days on eBay and didn't sell. I'm interested in your guy's opinion on the car and what the current market is for the four eye's. Thanks

New User

Price has been lowered, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Was this car equipped with ac from the factory? If so, what components have been removed?

New User

Sorry for not replying sooner. It is a factory a/c car and all parts have been retained and are included in the sale. I have the compressor, condensor and all the factory lines. The heater core has not been removed.

FEP User
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA (Inland Empire in So Cal)

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Sorry for not replying sooner. It is a factory a/c car and all parts have been retained and are included in the sale. I have the compressor, condensor and all the factory lines. The heater core has not been removed.
    Is the car still available? What are you asking for it and what offers have you received?

New User

The car is still available. I'm asking $9,000.00 obo, I've had a few offers, but none were close enough for me to take.

New User

I am lowering the price to $8,500. I am out of room and need to sell. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any more pics. Thanks