Close

Default This evening I washed a dudes truck.....

... and I didn't use water.

So here's the thing. I went to have dinner with my father and then we were going to meet a couple guys who were interested in his Plymouth Caravelle with a sweet 360. Cool guys. Tried to work out a partial trade on a Zephyr... hmmm

Name:  20190429_190111.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  141.2 KB

Name:  20190404_195105.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  149.1 KB

Anyways I'm getting off track here... So both parties leave sort of like "let's sleep on it" and we get back to my Dad's place and this guy has backed up so close to the nose of my car I don't even know how he didn't hit it. We're talking like 2 inches... and I know he did it just to piss me off.

He did the same thing to the neighbor girl that I dated for a bit. Guys just a piece of work. I can understand that he doesn't like someone parking in front of his house but there is limited parking and no matter where you park it is in front of someones house... It's not like I park there often or for more then a couple hours. I really should have took a pic of it so you can understand why I am so irate.

So I'm thinking of ways to smite this SOB and my fathers asking me not to start a war...

I DIDN'T START THIS WAR!! HE DREW FIRST BLOOD!! NOTHINGS OVER! NOTHING! YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF!!

So I decided to take a play from my uncles book and have a good old fashion wizz on his truck. Then reason takes over cause there are women and children about that don't deserve to be caught in the cross fire... that and if the guy comes out with a baseball bat I don't want to get caught with my pants down.

So I grab a dixie cup, which I figure is enough urine to be disrespectful, go out, stand next to his truck for a moment and stare into his homes front window for a moment before splashing the side of his box with golden justice.

I looked back into his window and casually got back into my vehicle. As I drove away I saw him run out to his truck (shirtless of course) to see what I had done to it. I knew he did it just to be a prick! When he came out and sniffed it he validated that.

I think I'll park there again tomorrow.

I guess my question to you all is, do you think we should trade on that Zephyr + some cash? It has a bit of rust on the quarters and an inline six but they said they could toss in a decent 72 351 to sweeten the deal.

Sounds like you already don’t have adequate parking so another car is a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have you not done this deal already?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

To be clear, I have infinite parking. There is little parking where I was visiting though.

Will be in touch about the Zephyr on Friday so hopefully we can work the deal out. I would love to park it in front of my new friends house :P

I have never swapped a k-member so that would be an experience.