https://lafayette.craigslist.org/cto...845026538.html

Just trying to see what's out there. Considering trading my 1984 Ford LTD Wagon for something different. Car has a 94 5.0 with edelbrock intake and carb, underdrive pulleys, full 3" exhaust into a flowmaster super 40 single outlet. Car has a nice sound and drives well for a 35 year old car. Has an AOD transmission, full lokar TV cable setup. I drive the car around 40 miles to work and back every day. Has edelbrock 1405 manual choke carb, edelbrock intake, new radio, new front struts, new fuel pump, new fuel tank, New HEI distributor, New Moroso plug wires, new windshield, Mustang steering column, Mustang GT front sway bar, SN95 Mustang bucket seats. ten hole mustang wheels with uniroyal tiger paws that have about 5,000 miles on them. Needs an alignment, Has no a/c and manual steering, could use rear shocks, and could be polished up as paint has some oxidation. There's a little rust on the underside of a couple doors, but nothing that can't be fixed easily. Car is fun to drive, pretty quick and can carry all your friends! Have some spare parts that would go with it as well. This is my daily driver, so I need to trade for something running and reliable. Looking to trade for something with a stick, preferably a small truck or cherokee with a/c. Not really trying to sell, just looking!