Close

Default Warehouse full of foxbody (four eyed) parts!

A guy had a foxbody fetish (mainly four eyed), and was renting a warehouse to hoard his parts. Then one day he just stops paying his rent, wouldn't return the owners calls, etc, etc. Long story short, the owner waited about a year, now he's selling everything the tenant left behind.

This was a pretty big building, and it was absolutely over flowing with foxbody parts. It was amazing!

I got a set of t-top doors, passenger side fender extension, fuse panel cover piece, a bunch of little stuff (window switches, window switch and door lock door handle bezel pieces), and a clutch pedal assembly for $125 bucks. That's going to put bruiser in much better shape.

If anybody is near VILLA RIDGE, MO and is looking for cheap 4 eyed parts, hit me up and Ill pass on his information.
    My Previous Stangs:
    86 GT, t-tops, 5 speed.
    87 GT, sunroof, 5 speed.
    88 GT, sunroof, 5 speed.
    89 LX, Sunroof, Roller (project)
    90 Coupe, LX, 2.3, 5 speed.

I get to that area every once in a while.

Don't tempt me!!
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

mobileaudio219, would you be willing to act as a buying agent for someone on the east coast.
    I'm in the need of an engine harness for my 4 cyl 84 Capri. It's full of splices where the insulation
    turned to dust.
    My best bet in finding a new one would be in a mother lode like this.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A