Close

Default Worth saving? 1984 Gt 350

Sorry sellers pictures are blurry, going to go look at it and check for rust. It's all there just in pieces, what would you guys pay? Manual Ac delete sunroof blue TX title.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Unless theres something there rust wise that I can't see, I'd say absolutely it's worth saving.

I agree, it doesn't have much visible rust, but you have to make sure it's not rusty underneath. As for how much, anniversary cars aren't a lot more valuable than a "normal" 1984 GT, essentially they have a special sticker package and the 1985 spoiler on the back. I like them, though, not usually a fan of white cars but I like these. But that said, people don't normally take a motor out of a car because it's working great, so you might want to look at why. Make sure it's not rusty around the frame rails and shock towers in the engine bay. I think those aren't the original wheels, I think all 1984 GTs, including the anniversary cars, came with the TRX rims. They make good reproductions of those if you want an original look.

Another thing to be concerned about right now is checking to make sure it hasn't been in a flood. Just as long as you know what you're getting...

As long as it's not rusty, if you're comfortable working on an engine and putting it into the car, I'd say go for it if you get it cheap enough!

Well I couldnt leave it

Congrats! nice save!

The engine being at least makes it easy to scope out the frame rails, esp under the battery.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Little update after cleaning it up a bit, original paint still shines

Awesome find! Congrats!!!!

Nice find! Definitely worth saving and those wheels are original. TRX wheels were optional. Any updates?
    86 Mustang GT T Top 2A 20k miles
    95 Toyota FZJ80 Landcruiser triple locked expedition rig
    87 Saleen sold
    84 GT350 #1808 Sold
    86 GT Sold brother has it.