Close

Default Rear 5 lug axles, brackets, calipers, etc off a 95 Mustang

Got a rear 8.8 diff but I am staying 4 lug and drum so don't need the axles/brakes. There is a lot of surface rust on exposed metal of course but I saw no indication of gear oil leak or anything beyond surface rust. If you want an economy 5 lug rear disc option, need to repair yours to get it on the road, just need a couple spares, etc, come grab it! Calipers are good for core or rebuild (I would use them for a core). $50 for the axles, brackets for calipers, calipers, splash shields sound good? It sat outdoors for about two years. They are SN axles obviously, so a bit wider than the Fox's.

The splash shields are bent (looks like the guy before me set the axle assembly on the ground) but could be bent pretty close to straight again. I can even include the brake lines since I will be swapping my 7.5 stuff to this housing.

I can text pics of anything you want. Local only. Axles still in axle housing at moment so actual axles should be rust free. Gear oil looked good when drained.

I am not on here every day but I will try to be alert.
    Last edited by richpet; 04-12-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

You coming to the Portland Swap Meet this week end?

Mike

I didn't know there was one, but probably not as I have some overtime at work this weekend I am not looking forward to.
    I have honestly NEVER been to a swap meet. How often is one up there?
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

Portland Swap is always the first week end in April. Largest automotive swap west of the Mississippi. 55th annual this year. http://portlandswapmeet.com/

I'm interested in the parts, but not enough to justify the 230 mile round trip.

Mike

I could meet you around Salem or something.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Dropped price to $50 because I would prefer them used over going to the recycler...