Close

Default T fitting - Oil pressure sending unit

I have a mechanical oil pressure gauge I'm hooking up, but wouldn't mind for belt and suspenders keeping the dummy light active. I've heard of a T-fitting to do so...is there a PN I could use? Or am I best off taking off the current electrical fitting with me to a Lowes/Home depot and digging around the plumbing section?

Grant get yourself a Oil Pressure Sending Extensions C2OZ-9B339-A it will make it so much easier to work on. They sell em on ebay and other places to.

Looks like 'A' suffix is single hole, 'DP' is 2 port?
    Whatever, do not use brass pipe for extension. Too soft or thin in thread area.
    Brass tee ok. Found iron pipe and tees work fine too.

Yeah, I just went to the hardware store and picked one up with the correct threads as mentioned above.
    1984.5 G.T.350 5.0 CFI AOD Convertible (TRX package, loaded)
    Hooker Super Comp Shorty Equal Length Headers
    GT40 heads, Edelbrock 3721, K&N filter in stock dual snorkel,
    Comp cams XE254H, hypereutectic pistons, catted BBK H-pipe, full custom duals.
    3.73 rear. CS5 225/60/15 on 10 holes (street) Federal 595 rs-rr 225/45/15 on 10 holes (race)
    Everything else stock and fully functional.

Thanks everyone...and good to see you on board here Gary!

Anyone know what size the fitting is? I tried getting an 11mm, 12mm, 7/16 and 1/2 on it, and the big ones were too big and the small ones too small. Guessing it's like a 15/32"?