Close

Default 1985-006 1E silver

My 1E Silver 1985 GT with vintage Racecraft suspension and correct for 1985 body kit is gradually coming together.

First time a 1E Silver 85 has been decked out in full Saleen trim. I have basically all the stuff for it from gauge cluster to radar detector to dead pedal to map light plug
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by erratic50; 03-04-2019 at 12:43 AM.
    -- James

Favorite thing I’ve said that’s been requoted: “"40 year old beercan on wheels with too much motor"

My four eyed foxes:
    "Trigger" - 86 Mustang GT - Black with red interior. 5.0 T5 built as Z. Original motor ~1/2 million miles. 18 yr daily, 10 a toy
    "Silver" - 85 Mustang Saleen 1985-006? (Lol) Rare 1E silver GT / charcoal interior. The car is a little bit of a mystery. Current project bought as a roller, tons of Saleen / Racecraft pedigree

Also in the stable - my son’s car. 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. Black/Black/Black conversion. 93 leather. VM1 ECU. T5Z

past foxes -
    1989 Mustang LX Sport 5.0 AOD white/tan black top. Once I ran this one down I caught a wife.
    Wife also had a 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe in the 90's.

I'm a four eyed pride supporter, are you? Become one today!
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/payments.php

Looks great
    86 GT (Owned since 87)On going project
    86 #64 Saleen
    86 Coupe
    1980 Coupe(2)
    2003 Cobra
    2015 F-250

FEP Senior Member

Looks sharp!!! Are you going to run stripes? The blue may be awesome, plus, nobody’s done it before.
    85 Saleen Mustang(s)

Will put the grey stripe kit on it.

There is one 1984 clone out there that’s silver and blue.

I have a 2nd set of mesh wheels for it. 16x8 rikens that reportedly came from a late production 85 Saleen that was heavy into track duty in Iowa years back and the car was crashed beyond repair with another set of rims on it.

just a story if it can’t be verified but they will also look great.

my second set of mesh wheels will get redone like the AREs on it now. I’ll have them sprayed with the middle stripe color rather than the 85’s charcoal trim color.

The idea is to be able to change it up based upon what I decide I want to see.

Anyway ..... progress.

Shout out to Mike Charles for helping me come up with a few of the harder to locate parts.

I like that a lot. No I like that a ton.