Close

Default 1986 Notchback Rear quarter lower patch.

Hello, i Bought an 1986 notch back 4cyl car and it has rusty rear quarters, is ther anyone besides lmr that sells a patch pannel for them? there out of stock and id like to get moving on the car. any help would be great. i know i can buy the whole skin but i dont want to spend 250$ each on them then just cut the bits off i need which would be hardly any of it.

Its a pretty simple piece that most any capable body person could make up. Check with some shops near you to see if any would be interested in fabricating it. If you were looking to do the repair yourself, you could see if they could just do that part of the job. Otherwise, you'd could try to find a decent donor car to cut a piece out of.

in front of the wheel or behind? If it is in front, the LMR and all other similar panels SUCK! I bought one and did my best to make it fit by reshaping, bending, hammering and it just never looked right. I bought that same piece from a wrecking yard and will put it on when the snow is gone. The wrecking yard cost $100, the aftermarket piece was $70... should have ponyed up the extra $30 when I did this.

Up in Spokane, WA, a convertible quarter, excellent, used, is $150. I would rather go that direction. He also ships all over the US.

Kenny

sounds like ill just get one form a car and not mess with the patches, its behind the wheel on the driver side,