Close

Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

fought the urge to name off all the things that are not right about it..... good price for an 85 T-top Capri when you look at the bones of what is there. Broken C4 is like so what IMO as it really just needs to be blown apart and redone from top to bottom.

At least there's not a bunch of rust.
    -- James

Favorite thing I’ve said that’s been requoted: “"40 year old beercan on wheels with too much motor"

My four eyed foxes:
    "Trigger" - 86 Mustang GT - Black with red interior. 5.0 T5 built as Z. Original motor ~1/2 million miles. 18 yr daily, 10 a toy
    "Silver" - 85 Mustang Saleen 1985-006? (Lol) Rare 1E silver GT / charcoal interior. The car is a little bit of a mystery. Current project bought as a roller, tons of Saleen / Racecraft pedigree

Also in the stable - my son’s car. 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. Black/Black/Black conversion. 93 leather. VM1 ECU. T5Z

past foxes -
    1989 Mustang LX Sport 5.0 AOD white/tan black top. Once I ran this one down I caught a wife.
    Wife also had a 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe in the 90's.

I'm a four eyed pride supporter, are you? Become one today!
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/payments.php

This car is a 5 hour drive from Nashville. MUCH closer to Louisville KY, Lexington KY and Cincinnati OH.

Whenever I see a vehicle advertised on CL this far away from their physical location I can only think one thing.

The vehicle must be vastly OVERPRICED!!!

If not OVERPRICED the vehicle would have easily sold locally to a buyer near where the seller lives and therefore NOT requiring the seller to post for sale ads all over CL 100's of miles from their home.

Anyone else notice this CL trend where buyer's of typically overpriced vehicles advertise their vehicles on CL 100's of miles from their home thinking some cheapa$$ CL buyer is going to drive 100's of miles look at their junque?
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
    This car is a 5 hour drive from Nashville. MUCH closer to Louisville KY, Lexington KY and Cincinnati OH.

Whenever I see a vehicle advertised on CL this far away from their physical location I can only think one thing.

The vehicle must be vastly OVERPRICED!!!

If not OVERPRICED the vehicle would have easily sold locally to a buyer near where the seller lives and therefore NOT requiring the seller to post for sale ads all over CL 100's of miles from their home.

Anyone else notice this CL trend where buyer's of typically overpriced vehicles advertise their vehicles on CL 100's of miles from their home thinking some cheapa$$ CL buyer is going to drive 100's of miles look at their junque?
    I agree 100%, I also hate the posters, mostly dealers who use all the tag words, some times 50 or 100 or more. I always use the prohibited option on their adds. All their adds do is overload craiglist, and screw it up for the rest of us. On the really bad ones I respond to their add and ask them to stop over-posting. I have never got a response LOL

I'd bet that after you've complained to them once, they've marked your emails as junk so they never see another.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 4-barrel Mike View Post
    I'd bet that after you've complained to them once, they've marked your emails as junk so they never see another.

Mike
    Yes Mike I am sure you are correct , it makes me feel a little better. Once enough people hit the prohibit opt. CL pulls the add
    Last edited by Dave9052; 02-12-2019 at 03:38 PM.

The major transgressor in Portland, Lot 99 LLC, who ATM has 2581 SPAM-filled ads, renews all ads every three days. Enough people in Portland metro apparently never hit prohibit.

For the curious: https://portland.craigslist.org/sear...18125&sort=rel

Mike