Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Centerline wheels 15x7" polished set of 4 Pro Stock

Selling a set of 4 matching very good condition Centerline 15x7" Pro stock wheels. These wheels are polished aluminum and with some elbow grease they should clean up to new condition. They only have about 5k miles on them total. The sale includes the lug nuts and Centerline center caps. I also have the original sales receipt and owners manual for the wheels. I believe the wheels are date coded 6/87. A great period correct wheel that is hard to find today. Wheels are very light. Made in the USA! $425 shipped from Gaithersburg, MD....Lower 48 only unless other arrangements are made. Tom 301-717-2663
    Attached Images Attached Images   

What's is the back spacing?

FEP Senior Member

I looked in the owners manual for the wheels and backspacing wasn't listed, so I measured. It is a little under 5". These were on a stock 1985 Mustang GT and fit just like the stock 10 holes. They were installed on the 85 GT I bought years back when it was time to replace the OEM Gatorbacks, so he put on the Pro Stock wheels with BFG tires.

FEP Senior Member

The part number for the wheel is 12570542 if you wish to search around for more info on these wheels.

FEP Senior Member

I want these to go to a new home...make any offer pick up only very much preferred.

FEP Senior Member

$100 for all Centerline wheels, caps and lugs....pick up only...shipped price is $200.

PM sent
    1981 Mustang Coupe - 5.0/5-speed from Indiana, at the body shop getting a little love...still...
    1982 Mustang Coupe - One of the first 10 log-booked American Sedan (A/S) cars built in the early 1990's. Topeka World Challenge Top 10 finisher, 1993 and 1994. Under-going retestification.
    1982 Mustang GT - Something out of the ordinary.

FEP Senior Member

replied...

FEP Senior Member

sold.....