Close

Default '84 RS T-Tops (NO PICS!) - $2600 (Springfield MO)

1984 RS Capri
    VIN: 1MEBPM3EF612991
    condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 233000
    paint color: black
    size: compact
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: hatchback

1984 Mercury Rs Capri. T-top car. FACTORY Raven black exterior , black grey interior. Owned for nearly 21 years. Factory 302, 4 barrel, with 5 speed trans, & traction-lok rear end. LOADED, with every factory available option, ice cold ac, cruise, tilt wheel, power door locks, windows, intermittent wipers, rear defrost glass, full gauge package, more. Extensive service records. Under the hood, very correct with the dual snorkel air cleaner, FORD aluminum 4 barrel intake, Power by Ford valve covers, original exhaust manifolds, aftermarket aluminum radiator, (runs cool!). Fun to drive, also, easy on gas mileage, with the 5 speed. Nice paint and interior. The 4 original factory speakers, have been upgraded with better speakers, NO extra speakers cut/hacked in the car. Much recent work including: New battery, alternator, belt, plug wires and cap, power antenna assembly, brakes. 233,000 actual miles. Excellent tires, on factory aluminum wheels, with Mercury center caps. CLEAR title. Many extra parts, that go with the car. Note, it has typical rust in the floor pans, and front frame rails, these parts are available NEW, from any Mustang 5-0 vendor. I have a series of pictures of the car, email your phone number, they will be sent. Reason for selling, bought another house, working on it. $2600 cash, or offer. 41seven-seven61-xxxx, Springfield Mo
    https://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/d/s...808177663.html

Mike

How hard is it to attached a half dozen or so pics to a CL add? Answer = easier than the time spent to list all those details!
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

Usually means the car is in such bad shape that pictures might kill the deal for potential buyers LOL

Robert
    1984 RS 347 Capri, To many car parts to list, check out my car build page here for the story on my car and a full parts list/setup!:

My RS in Action