Close

Default 1979 Mustang Ghia 5.0

VIN #: 9F05F115522
    Motor: 302 (5.0)
    Transmission: 4 speed SROD Manual
    Condition: Excellent
    Exterior: Black
    Interior: Black

Up for sale is my 1979 Mustang Ghia that I have owned since '84, which I will shortly be advertising in Hemmings. I acquired the car from a friend in ’84; he purchased it new. I drove the car daily until ‘91, from that time until the present as a Sunday cruiser or car shows. Paint work is 80% original with the lower half and front repainted due to stone chips. The interior seats, carpet, dash and dash pad are original. The motor, 4 speed trans and 3.08 rear end are original and have never been removed from the car. Wheels are the original TRX that have been polished with 220/55/390 TRX tires. Exhaust is aluminized 2.5” from Y pipe thru out with Flowmaster muffler. The original air cleaner cover goes with the car, shown is a smaller Edelbrock cover as the hood scoop is functional. It has been cared for with no water being used to clean, only California duster and spray wax since ’91. The mileage (you won’t believe it) is 119,147, as this car does not show it. If you google 1979 Mustang Ghia you will see photos of the car that I posted on various websites that were taken in 2003. As you can see, the car still looks the same; it is a true survivor. The car needs absolutely nothing except a new owner. (Attached photos taken 1/6/19)

Price: $13,500 OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Based on the pics, your car looks fantastic. eBay will be your best chance of selling it. Good luck.
    82 ford fairmont futura
    quicktime turbosystems 70mm turbo
    10.67@128.38

Very nice. Good to see an early Four Eye preserved in such nice condition.
    Bob in Lebanon, TN
    79 original owner six cylinder coupe
    MCA Gold Card judge for 3rd Generation cars

Sharp!!!!