2019 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2019 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have a host of exciting track events for 2019. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2019 progresses. There will likely be at least one additional 2019 track event.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s 2019 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 22-24, 2019: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) - SOLD OUT

April 13-14, 2019: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 13th Annual “Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

May 6, 2019: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Coarse] – “First Monday In May”

June 8-9, 2019 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 10th Annual “Escape The Heat”

August 5, 2019: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Coarse] - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 30 - September 1, 2019 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 2nd Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 12 - 13, 2019: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 12th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 23-24, 2019: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 11th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2019 track events. Click on the link below to register.

Join us in 2019 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2019. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time, LLC.
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com