Just looking for some opinions on interior colours and options. A few years ago I removed my factory grey carpets and seats and replaced with black carpet and black/grey Cobra Lemans seats. I had a local upholstery shop redo the stock rear seats to "match", but they did an absolutely horrible job. I ended up ditching them and installing the Corbeau rear seat upholstery kit from LMR. The kit it self is great, but it's not an exact match. This winter I have decided I want to change it and either correct the mismatch or go back to stock.

The car is a 1985 GT in Twilight blue. In the short term, I will be painting the trim and buckets SEM trim black. In the long term the car will get it's factory spoiler put back on with a 2.5 cowl hood and it will be dark shadow grey with black trim and the matching hood logo. The car was factory grey, but I never like the grey with grey trim. Also, the monster tach is being removed and a new dash pad will be installed.

Name:  P6266149.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  186.5 KB

Option 1 - Go back to stock. This involves new carpet (front, back and doors), replacing driver seat springs and finding matching factory rear seats.

Name:  IMG_1610.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  96.2 KB

Option 2 - Replace the Cobra seats with Corbeau GTS II seats and be down with it.

Name:  P7226433.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  115.6 KB

All opinions welcome.
Thanks!