I'm still plugging away at this, had to take a week off and make a run to the great white north (Wisconsin). There's a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not a train, I don't think. I had to borrow the headliner from mcnugget, and then called the upholstery guy to find out he's on vacay until 1 April.

I had some trouble getting the brakes bled, and will probably still have to rebleed them again in the future as they're OK now, but not what they should be in my opinion. Trying to get this thing ready to get to the track this Friday night.

I hadn't been taking much in the way of pics as everything's kind of normal, just putting interior parts in, ball joints, steering rack, tie rods, fenders, installing new ignition switch, door and trunk locks and so on.

Figured some might be interested in the fan set up I use, I've got this on the red car too, and works pretty good, and is clean looking. The fan motor and shroud are from a Crown vic, with the heavy duty cooling system. There is an auxiliary electric fan in front of the mechanical fan so you'll know where to look if you want to replicate it.
Parts before

Parts after, brackets are just some aluminum strips from lowes.