Close

Default Broken hearted!!!!!! 3 SVOs For Sale

I have a ‘85 svo that I have been working on and am 99% completed. I also have 2 other cars that I purchased. Both ‘84 models. The silver 84 is destroyed. Frame and floors are rusted through and the top of the roof has been leaking for years so everything is rusted and gone. Still great parts for someone to save their baby. The other is in great shape as a tub. I purchased it In the condition it’s in and is stripped down to a minimum ready for a great project. Cars are located in Pampa Texas. Pics will tell all, the one is a running driving car with tons of new parts , the other 2 are rollers. I am selling all 3 cars together, I have to make room for our expanding business and the wife said they have to go. I am asking $8500 for all 3, I could sell to any other dip**** out there that wants a mustang but I know the members of this site will appreciate them as they should be.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I have a ton of other pics of all 3 cars but it will not allow me to upload them. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated, in new to the site. Thank you in advance guys.