Close

Default Found a build sheet of a 79 in a repair manual.

Bought parts for fetching up my 79 Ghia.
    Anyone interested in the old build sheet I found?
    Hans.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk

Mine is missing. Is this where it ended up?!? Seriously though, I am surprised that the build sheet in my untouched 79 is missing. I assume the PO must have pulled it out

Boy, I never thought about looking for it in my untouched 79I own for 11 years already.

You may not find them anywhere in the interior. They were not supposed to be left behind. But sometimes it could not be helped because pulling them out was impossible (behind the installed dash, above the installed gas tank, between the front lower seat cushion and springs, etc). Other times it was faster to pull them off a sub-assembly and throw it on the floor of the interior, instead of getting out of the car and going to a trash bin, because you have a job to do in a very short time window.

Hans, if you post a bigger pic I can decode it for all to see. Otherwise you can mail it to me. Send me a message if you want my address. Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FoxChassis,
    Here 's the scan I made.
    I also dug under my own seats; no paper found there. Too bad.

The parts I bought are red/ brownish. Curious what you find when decoding.

Regards,
    Hans.Name:  Scan0011.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  53.9 KBName:  IMG_20181206_163523.jpeg
Views: 110
Size:  74.9 KB

Thats a little too small to be able to read the codes. I need a higher resolution.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Does this work better?

Hans.Name:  Scan0011.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  53.9 KB

That's the same pic (same file name, same size) that you posted on 12-08-2018. It's too small to be able read much of anything. If you can snap a larger image with a camera or smart phone, or scan it, and then email it to me at my name at nc.rr.com I can decode it.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Hans,

I found mine under the carpet. I could not remove it without destroying it as it had stuck to the floor pan. So I left it in place. You might try looking there if you are set on finding it.
    1985 GT owned since new