This is not my car!

https://easternshore.craigslist.org/...757487869.html

Name:  00A0A_9jiAXWt5t4o_1200x900.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  95.4 KB

Name:  00101_fTvexk2aWb4_600x450.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  42.5 KB

Looks straight, but the paint is toast. Also, those seats are nice...but not for that car. It is a good thing he has Mustang seats for it!

It has a lot of the McLaren parts on it, but almost everything looks like it needs to be restored. It does have the $$$ complete ground effects package with fog lights--the kit alone is about $1200 and the fog lights are $250-300. The windshield molding is cracked, which is typical, but it may have to be replaced. which runs $330 for a new part that needs a LOT of work to get right. It looks like the console and rear package/cubby compartment tray will both need to be refinished, which isn't that bad. It has the correct leather wrapped steering wheel, but it is missing the expensive center horn pad. It doesn't have the ASC deluxe door panels or the Recaros, which is very common for these cars. It might need the typical rework on the rear fenders where ASC blended the fenders into the new body...

The car is pretty rare in that it has a 5 speed! It also has the 140mph speedo that is an ASC option. I don't see the Whistler radar detector and there is no reference to an air horn. It looks like it had the short antenna on the rear fender.

One VERY good thing about the car is that the lines are all nice! The alignment of the trunk/tonneau and fenders looks about perfect! They are WAAAAY better than mine!!