condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 82000
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I am the third owner of this car. My Dad and I drove it from Illinois to Oregon sometime around 2013; it had about 40k miles on it, then: apparently the first owner only drove it on weekends, kept it in a garage the rest of the time. The water pump went kaput sometime in 2014, and my friend and I replaced it ourselves: had all the hoses replaced. Oil changes, the works. When my Dad bought the car, we got new tires, paid the previous owner to install a new AC unit. Weirdest thing is the speedometer makes a weird noise. Doesn't really affect anything. She's a beast: always has been. Main reason I am selling is fuel economy. My Dad thought I would get a job and all that, but it hasn't panned out. She's totally original, and I would rather she went to someone that gives a damn about her than that she just become another beater, but that's me. I know she's worth more than just what I'm listing, but I am not going to fight that hard about it. Am otherwise firm on the price. I drive her once or twice a week, usually, and for 32 years old, she doesn't act it.
https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/...741926818.html

Mike