Close

FEP Member

Default Research part number-E2ZZ-6654780-A

I was wondering if someone can help me research this part number-E2ZZ-6654780-A
    I know E2ZZ-66547A80-A is a 5 piece right side T-Top weather-stripping set.
    The only difference in the part numbers is missing "A" in the part number.
    Green Sales has the part but won't divulge any information other than its in stock.
    Thanks
    83-Steaman

Name:  T-Top Illus 2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  259.6 KB

Name:  T-Top Illus 1.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  64.5 KB

It looks like the part number E2ZZ 6654780-A is one part of the 5 piece kit (E2ZZ 66547A80-A) for the RH side that you mentioned in your post. It would appear that the part was eventually superseded by the newer part numbers, E3ZZ 6154780-A (before 10/83), and then E4ZZ 6154780-A (after 10/83).

I would see if Green Sales can take a picture of the part (even if it's in the original parts bag) and e-mail it to you, if you think that is the part you are looking for.
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT

The E4ZZ... parts in the chart above do not supercede the E3ZZ... parts in the same chart.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Member

According to the chart, E2ZZ-6154780-A appears to be the weathering-stripping around the T-Tops. But I paid $300 for (E2ZZ 66547A81-A) the left side 5piece kit and Green Sales want $200 for E2ZZ 6654780-A.
    Expensive for one piece of the kit.
    I'll phone then again and see if I can get more info.
    83-Steaman

FEP Member

I have searched Green Sales and Rear Counter for NOS parts. Is there any other place to search?
    83-Steaman

For the weatherstripping on the RH side, you should be able to use either part number E2ZZ 6654780-A or E3ZZ 6154780-A. The E3ZZ part is the replacement for the E2ZZ part. The E2ZZ part was the one that is included in the 5 piece kit.

If you do a search on Ebay for the E3ZZ part number, you will find two sellers selling that weatherstripping.

I did a check on Parts Voice on both the E2ZZ part and the E3ZZ part numbers. I couldn't find any other listings besides Green Sales (for both) and NOS Parts Ltd (for the E3ZZ part).
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT

FEP Member

Did Ford ever offer a one piece weather-stripping for our T-Top cars? (Door and T-top together)
    83-Steaman
    Last edited by 83-Steaman; 11-17-2018 at 02:43 PM.