OK guys I need your help here. I am looking to get a second set of wheels/tires for my 82 GT. My car currently has 245/45/17 tires on all four corners with 17 x 9 Cobra R wheels that have an offset of +24mm. I also have the typical exhaust tips you see on the 87 to 93 5.0 LX. The original owner installed a brand new SVO 5 lug brake conversion kit back in the mid to late 90s. So because of this I am told my selection of 5 lug wheels is not that great compared to someone who has say an SN95 5 lug conversion.

I spoke to Jason at LMR and he said they know these wheels will fit my set up for sure:

-95 Cobra R Wheel

-94-95 17" "Tri-Bar" GT Wheel
-94-98 16" Waffle Star Pony Wheel
-94-97 Cobra Wheel
-94-04 15" V6 Wheel
-94-04 16" V6 Wheel
-99-04 SVE 10th Anniversary Wheel
-SVE Drag Wheels
-Weld Draglites
-Weld Prostars
-Weld RT-S

Does anyone who has a 5 lug fox spindle conversion know if any other wheels will fit on my 82? As of right now I am looking at getting the 10th Anny wheels. I would like to run a 10 inch wide wheel in the back with 275/40/17 tires and 9 inch wide wheels in the front with 245/45/17 tires. I jacked up the car the other night and it looks like it will be a very tight fit with the 275s. I am only lowered about 1 inch in the back at most so I know that should help.

Ideally I wanted to put on the SVE Series 3 wheels from LMR. Kind of the bigger more modern version of the old school mesh Rikens/Enkeis that were really popular back in the day.

Thanks in advance for any insight you guys can provide.