1985 Ford Mustang Mercury Capri

condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe
I have up for sale Two Mustangs and Four Capris, yes you read that correctly, 6 Fox Body cars up for sale.

1984 Mercury Capri 5.0 5spd...
My very first Fox Body. This car has it's original 84 Carbed 302 but has several upgrades. Upgraded 8.8 rear axle from an 88GT Upgraded Brakes all the way around from the same donor car. Newer clutch and T5 transmission from a 95 mustang GT. Driveline balanced at drivelines NW. Starts and runs great but the transmission needs a rebuild. Can be driven around the block in 1st or 2nd but 3rd and 4th gears will not engage. Will gladly do a burn out in first or second. Interior is sad but you dont really need it to build a racecar. $3000

1985 Mercury Capri 5.0 Auto AOD
This car does not run. I bought it this way from the previous owner as a parts car. I never used any of the parts lol that was 6 years ago. They gave up on the car when they broke an intake bolt while attempting to change the intake gasket. $800

1985 Mercury Capri 5.0 5spd
This is my daily driver and I hate to see her go. I will not sell this car to anyone interested in cutting it up. Excellent running 5.0 and crisp T5 trans. Been daily driving this car for years. I will not be sad if this car does not sell. $5000

1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5spd
This car pisses me off. It's a perfectly decent all around car. Smooth engine and drives straight. I bought it in Vancouver drove it to Portland then drove it to Tacoma and now it won't start. I am fairly certain it's the fuel pump. I already have a brand new fuel pump ready to go into it but I do not have the time or garage space to do the work. $3,500

1985 Ford Mustang 4cyl Auto
This is a gem. It's a notchback LX all original and unmolested. I bought this with the intention of making a Coupe Capri Hybrid. Again I just don't have the time or space for the project. It runs and drives just fine as is. I daily drive it on occasion just to save gas. $2500

1987 Ford Mustang Notchback Roller Black on Black...
This is the bitter seed of a sour deal. I was sold this car by a mechanic that took a lot of my money to do some of the above projects but never actually did any of the work. This is also a Notch LX but has no motor. This was a 9 second car before the motor and trans were pulled and sold. Subframe connectors are welded in and front bumper and fenders are there but not bolted on. 5lug already. Has possibly one of the nicest Black Coupe interiors I have ever seen. NO TITLE. Turn it back into a racecar. $2500

15K takes all 6 and a bunch of rare Fox Body Mustang and Capri parts I have been hoarding over the last 10 Years. New old stock Capri fenders and hoods and Tail lights New Marchal fog lamps yum yum. Also have a spare 302 long block, a couple t5 transmissions another automatic trans ...

I really just want everything gone at once if possible. There's enough here to build 5 Solid cars easily.