Close

FEP Senior Member

Default New Mustang SVO Ground Battery Cable E3SZ-14301 / NOS "Light Blue" Ford Hood Emblem

New reproduction negative battery cable for all years Mustang SVO. E3SZ-14301 $70

NOS "light blue" Ford Oval. $40

PM me if interested. Thanks, Mike

Name:  MVC-021S.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  20.3 KBName:  MVC-022S.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  26.8 KB
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

PM sent on the Ford emblem.
    86 SVO 2R Comp Prep
    86 SVO 9L Comp Prep
    86 SVO 7B Comp Prep

FEP Senior Member

Back side of the emblem. As Matt pointed out, this is a rear deck emblem however, the studs match up to the holes on the SVO hood. $30 mailed. Name:  MVC-028S.JPG
Views: 158
Size:  22.2 KB
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    Back side of the emblem. As Matt pointed out, this is a rear deck emblem however, the studs match up to the holes on the SVO hood. $30 mailed. Name:  MVC-028S.JPG
Views: 158
Size:  22.2 KB
    Mike, thanks for the picture. I honestly don't know what application this is for. The SVO Ford hood emblem has the two long studs for mounting nuts, but has a lower center pin for locating on the hood. I have not seen a hood emblem with both pins and tape.

The SVO Ford rear decklid emblem has a locating pin on one side and uses adhesive tape to secure it.

Appears to be the correct Ford "light" blue though.
    86 SVO 2R Comp Prep
    86 SVO 9L Comp Prep
    86 SVO 7B Comp Prep

FEP Senior Member

Matt, I'm with you. It was in with some of the SVO parts I had that I'm listing for sale. No idea where it came from. I can tell you that I've had it for quite a few years though. I was thinking the pull tab could be trimmed off and use it as a hood emblem, Or double the mounting and use the nuts and the double sided tape on the hood.

FEP Senior Member

Emblem is SOLD. Negative cable $70 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Who makes this reproduction battery cable, and how close is it to the original?

FEP Senior Member

Not sure on the manufacturer. All I have is the cable. It is correct for the Mustang SVOs. Might be correct for 84 GT. I think they are the same length.