Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0 bird View Post
    Really sharp and clean, congrats!
    Thank you. Wish I could take a few weeks off of work to get her done. Well Thatís probably most of our wishes lol

Default 1979 Ghia Coupe Build Thread

Gotta order a Marti report. Curious to see how many Mustangs were equipped like mine. Itís a Ghia model but has the sport steering wheel and no center console. Love the times when there were 71 option boxes that could be checked. Ok I made that number up but you get what Iím sayin.

Last edited by saleen428; 11-01-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Default 1979 Ghia Coupe Build Thread

With the original metric Michelinís over 20 years old, I bought a set of wheels and tires. I am keeping with 4 lug which as we all know limits selection unless you go with custom drilled wheels. I am not entirely in love with these. Reason being that I had a set of authentice Sterns on my 88 Saleen. Anyway hereís some pics.

The tires are Cooper RS3-s in 245-45-17 and 275-40-17

And for some reason I can only upload one pic. I will post the wheels below...
    Last edited by saleen428; 11-08-2018 at 06:19 PM.

I am having some custom pieces being made for the wheels to make them unique and tie directly into my theme. Should be here later this week

Had custom wheel center caps made to bolster the theme of celebrating the carís heritage. The Ghia studio contribution to the Mustang may seem insignificant, however it truly represents one of the many personalities of our beloved Mustang. What do you think of the custom caps?

Center Caps look Great!

Nice addition to the wheels and will definitely look better than the SVE center caps.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Ongoing RestoModification
    1984 SVO Awaiting Restoration
    1986 GT Wrecked by PO, but still want to save!

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Underway
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12