For the last two weeks i've had a significant issue with the car. It'd run lean and deeply limit my speed.

pulled codes twice: big ones were things to do with the EGR and cylinder 1 being low during the balance test.

First thing was to clean the EGR... did that and may have forgotten to hook up the vacuum line going to the EGR. it seemed good for about an hour of driving to get to school. Car stalled out twice at two red lights due to a SUPER low idle. But that was the only issue for the most part that day. Only drove it to school and home that day, let it sit over the weekend.

Sunday night, dad noticed I didn't hook up that vacuum line, hooked it up for my while we were adjusting my idle.

Monday morning, I was driving to my vocational classes to take care of another small thing with the car and about three miles into the trip I went from 45 mph down to 30 almost immediately with no change in throttle input, at that point the car was warmed up. Turned around to get to my own school, couldn't get past 30 mph.

My dad and I are stumped on this one. We haven't been able to figure this one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk