Close

Default 79-86 center console x2

I have 2 center consoles, one is red and other gray.

Red one is from my 84gt ttop. Its mainly entact with armrest which is broken inside and a little rip on top. The clock/dummy center work and ash tray w/lighter socket.

Gray one is basically shell with coin tray and no arm rest.

I am from Philadelphia PA 19135

I do not know how to post pictures. I currently have them on craigslist but i really am not sure how much i can sell them for. I dont want to be screwed over and not trying to screw anyone over. I became disabled so i had to stop my garage and clean out so have some parts and so far these are first main parts i had for years.

Thank you for your time.
    Jim
    Pulled up to the light the other day and a 3 year old on his big wheel looked over at me and then at the light. I knew that it was on. The big wheel was hooked up, rims, stickers, ground FX, the works. Just before the light turned green the little punk pointed to the NOS sicker on his machine and left a plastic patch that lasted about 100ft. I didn't stand a chance, I was smoked. He raised his fist in victory and went home for milk and cookies, I just went to the track.

Yes Mike thank you. Would those be ok for pricing? It might be long time before i can start messing with a foureyed stang again.
    Pulled up to the light the other day and a 3 year old on his big wheel looked over at me and then at the light. I knew that it was on. The big wheel was hooked up, rims, stickers, ground FX, the works. Just before the light turned green the little punk pointed to the NOS sicker on his machine and left a plastic patch that lasted about 100ft. I didn't stand a chance, I was smoked. He raised his fist in victory and went home for milk and cookies, I just went to the track.

Yes Mike thank you. Would those be ok for pricing? It might be long time before i can start messing with a foureyed stang again.

I don't want to offend you. Are you asking for help on the pricing or are you good to go?

I tried to find an average price on what i have. I seen them go from $50 shell cracked to $200 complete like my red one. So help is always appreciated or if those prices are good ill accept reasonable offers.