I'm starting my shopping list for the winter months upgrades on my widebody. I currently have Eibach Sportline springs on the car, which sit fine in the front but a little high in the rear (visually compared to th widebody flare). They are softer than they should be, so I want to change them for something a little more aggressive in handling (for future autocross, etc.).

The car has a 302 v8, but eventually want to go with a larger displacement engine (if it matters). Solid rear axle currently, but will add a panhard bar and replace the rear control arms soon for current pieces (also height adjustable). Front lower control arms are 99-04 (if it matters).

The choices I looked at last night are (all from Maximum Motorsports site):
MM Road & Track
H&R Sport
H&R Super Sport
H&R Race
H&R Super Race
Eibach Pro

The car will be mostly a street driven car, but it's not a highway cruiser. A little rough isn't much of a concern (it's not a Cadillac), so I'm not trying to stay away from the racer springs by any means. I want it to handle better, more capable when I can get it to a track for autocross. I will have to be a little cautious one more year with the budget, so if the answer is to stay off the track until you can buy springs, control arms, etc. as a package, I'll concede to put more money into the driving gas budget than parts budget.

What are your thoughts?