hey I wanted to introduce myself my names Alex I'm 27 years old born with spina bifida & use hand controls and I discovered the car I got with funds from my fundraiser(still gonna need a lot of parts so if you can help please do)
after a little digging I found out I have a fairly rare car! The lady I got it from bought it when it was one year old in 85 me and her deceased son were best friends in kindergarten and always wanted the car and oddly enough all these years later I ended up with it although it's been sitting 20 years it's solid and pretty nice!
If what I figured is correct its 1 of 19 5.0 gt in bright copper glow that's before interior color and transmission etc. anyone know if this is correct? Do you think this will mean anything years from now ? I'm excited to swap the auto from my dads car in and getting it on the road
Also what's the easiest way to post pics?

im including the link to my fundraiser to give my whole story!
https://www.gofundme.com/getting-an-...-to-get-in-car

also bbs is one of the company's stepping up to help their willing to discount 2 sets of rg-r rims in 18 in fox body fitment normally retail at 3000 looking for 1800obo one for my car and one to sell to raise funds so if anyone is interested get in contact they will be coming straight from bbs!

im happy I found this page!