Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great Job on the show Brock, Some amazing looking cars, Wish I was closer so I could have come.
    Bob
    1967 mustang coupe -sold
    1967 cougar GT - sold
    1984 Mustang L 5.0L - Totaled
    1984 Mustang GT 5.0L
    2007 Mustang GT convertible ( wifes car)
    1997 F-350 powerstroke
    USMC Retired 1981-2001

FEP Senior Member

Great turn out Brock! I'm glad you guys were able to pull it off. Nice work!
    Are you still planning to come to Foxtoberfest again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy86coupe View Post
    Great turn out Brock! I'm glad you guys were able to pull it off. Nice work!
    Are you still planning to come to Foxtoberfest again this year?
    Thank you sir!

I've been impatiently waiting for my window sticker to come in. I'm excited to make it out there again! Last year was a blast!!!!!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave9052 View Post
    Brock, Very cool! Great job! Thanks for the great pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged347 View Post
    Great Job on the show Brock, Some amazing looking cars, Wish I was closer so I could have come.
    Bob
    Thanks Guys!

I always try and capture at least 1 pic of the cars at every show I go to. Sometimes the pics aren't that great, but they are documented.
    Maybe someday, this will all work out and every one of my 4 eye brothers here can be a part of it.
    Brock

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Thank you sir!

I've been impatiently waiting for my window sticker to come in. I'm excited to make it out there again! Last year was a blast!!!!!
    Excellent...see you there! Look for me with my '82 GT....I bit the bullet and will be in the VIP parking area
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey

If I still have my Fairmont around this time next year I'd love to TRY and make it up there for that.

Xbox fans, eat your heart out on the Tiger Racing frontend hanging from the ceiling. When my son and I met up with Doug at his shop in 2011 they were working on the Reversion mustang and Devon was star stuck when he saw Paul Brown’s Tiger Racing car parts hung up.

Another foxbody thing we can all appreciate — Doug also created the short TBird and Lincoln builds some of you may have seen. Amazing to watch one being done. The car gets welded to a jig then cut and slid back together then welded back up and braced and cut loose from the jig. The lincoln was actually the front and rear of two Lincoln’s. One hit hard front, one hit hard rear..... pictures of it on their web site.

in a lot of ways I’d love to have a shortened supercoupe like the one they built back in the 90’s.

Being around enough to see several of these cars get made was the only benefit that came from the number of times my 86 was in Doug’s shop due to vandalism and break-in repair.

Doug and Steve? Here’s a little photo evidence ..... yea, they’ve met. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by erratic50; 10-05-2018 at 01:02 PM.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Thank you sir!

Awesome man!! Can’t wait to catch up again. I’m really glad you guys had a successful 1st show. I would love you drive out for it one year. See you next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy86coupe View Post
    Awesome man!! Can’t wait to catch up again. I’m really glad you guys had a successful 1st show. I would love you drive out for it one year. See you next weekend.
    Well just like the rest of the car year has been this year, Foxtoberfest has met the same fate.

I got the pre-registration packet in the mail finally and while I was getting amped up to go, I get the call from our sister plant. No if's, and's, or but's....I have to be in Colorado Springs for work Monday. There is no way possible that I can make this event and make it out to Colorado Springs by Monday morning without doing some insane no sleep driving across the country.

Man I'm bummed, but I hope everyone out there gets a ton of pics and has an awesome time!!!! I will be waiting to see the pics!!

I hope next year is better for me in the car scene.
    Brock

We smoked this event this year!

While we had a quick weather scare in the morning, it wasn't long before the sun came out and nuked everyone.

New post coming soon!
    Brock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12