Close

Threaded View

Default 1st Annual Midwest Fox Fest Omaha, NE - September 29 2018

Well the first Midwest Fox Fest here in Omaha, NE is finally in the books! What a whirlwind weekend it turned out to be!!!

The weather ended up being pretty crappy with the cold and the most of the day heavy mist/light rain combo.
    We also had to make some last minute changes to the entertainment, which actually worked out better IMHO.

We were really concerned that the weather was really going to almost kill this event but we continued trudging along and hoping for the best!! We were committed to having a show...even if the snow started flying!

With that being said......we had what I would consider it an amazing turnout with a total of 69 cars that came and most of them stuck out the weather. Some of these cars had never seen rain before in their lives and the owners were extremely cool and happy to be a part of this.

We had cars come in from Missouri, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado and Eastern Iowa near the Illinois border as well as from all across Nebraska. Multiple "long haulers" drove their cars 3-600 miles one way just to attend this one!

Another cool aspect of the show is that out of the 69 cars that attended, 22 of them fall in the 4-Eye class!!!! The 4-eyes made a really killer showing, which seems uncommon a lot of times.

I believe that had the weather forecast had been better in the week leading up to the event, we would have broke 120 cars easily.

I have a feeling that this event will grow into a must attend event in the near future and I'm excited to see where it heads.

Now onto the important stuff!!!! Pictures!!!!!
    Last edited by 84StangSVT; 10-01-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?