Close

Default 1986 upholstery needed

Does anyone know where to get new sport seat upholstery (gray with Dark gray welt). I found it with Red welt for a mustang gt, but I am working on a Capri.

Thanks
    1986 ACS McLaren Capri
    1971 Mustang
    1968 F100

The Grey Piping is due to the Capri being an ASC McLaren as the regular Capri had the red piping just an FYI if you weren't aware of that.

TMI can most likely do new seat cover using a grey piping in place of the red, just would require a special order. The issue with TMI is their seat upholstery for the 84-86 Sports Seats is not correct match for the original material.

If you want original material, then you will need to contact SMS https://smsautofabrics.com/

Good Luck!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    The Grey Piping is due to the Capri being an ASC McLaren as the regular Capri had the red piping just an FYI if you weren't aware of that.

TMI can most likely do new seat cover using a grey piping in place of the red, just would require a special order. The issue with TMI is their seat upholstery for the 84-86 Sports Seats is not correct match for the original material.

If you want original material, then you will need to contact SMS https://smsautofabrics.com/

Good Luck!
    thanks, wasn't aware of the gray being McLaren only.
    1986 ACS McLaren Capri
    1971 Mustang
    1968 F100