A year or so back I was googling online trying to find a good used Fairmont dashpad - or if any reproductions were lingering out there. I didn't want a glue on cap. I ran across an old thread where a company in Las Vegas had mistakenly made some Fairmont pads a few years ago. They bought the tooling from Ford thinking it was all fox Mustang. Some of it was, but the Fairmont tooling was in the lot also. Excited, I contacted the company (Universal Urethane/Dashes Direct). I talked to a guy there, Justin. He told me the story I mentioned about how they came to have the Fairmont tooling. He said they tried to sell the Fairmont/Zephyr pads but they were hard to get rid of and the tooling was in storage. I seem to remember seeing these on eBay a few years back....hard to believe they were a hard sell! Anyway, Justin was going to make me a pad but things happened there at the company and it was put on the back burner. That was a year or so ago. A few weeks ago, he contacted me and had a pad for me!! I was anxiously awaiting its arrival to see how good it was. It is spot on!! I am thrilled with my new dash pad made in the original Ford mold! I had told Justin that if he would make me one, I would post on here and try to drum up some more business for them. He says he will make more....so here's your chance folks!! Don't miss this opportunity to finally get that reproduction dash pad you've been waiting on for your Fairmont/Zephyr. This is the one with the rounded corners for the standard gauge set. This is not the Mustang style square corner pad for the Mustang style gauges that some F/Z's had or have been converted to. I have included a couple pics of my new pad so you can see just how good it looks. E-mail Justin at justin.a@uuilv.com or call him at (702) 643-3626 x229. Please tell him that you read Kerry's post so he will know I did what I said I would do.Name:  IMG_0874.jpg
Views: 2088
Size:  117.2 KBName:  IMG_0872.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  123.9 KB