1985 Fila Thunderbird, 5.0-AOD, 98k on the clock. Nice running and driving example of a 85 Fila. Believed a one owner car that was parked several years ago and was donated-Veteran charity, and rescued from local Pull-N-Pay. Nearly PERFECT gray cloth interior with correct Fila trim missing only a couple small items...I’m still looking! Mostly original paint with clear coat problems, visible signs of repaint to right door and 1/4 panel, drivers rocker panel damaged from what looks like tall curb-dented. She has been maintained by local Ma and Pa shop with aftermarket parts...struts/shocks, tune, etc...new BFG’s on the incorrect chrome 10 holes. Basicly what she needs to be finished is paint with minor bodywork and trim, grill, Rf market lens, mirror-broken studs, and RR 1/4 glass trim-damaged. Clean Colorado tilte, original keys with Fila/Ford owners key ring. I have seen a few of these over the years, mostly white cars and one red, this is the first black one I have seen or owned. Car is located in Denver metro area, Call or text 303-817-7607 is best for more info if needed. $2500 Obo. Attachment 123779Attachment 123780Attachment 123781Attachment 123782