Close

Thread: AJE k member

Default AJE k member

Got a chance to get a bunch of parts for a good price. Included is a AJE k member with coilover a arms. Plan is eventually do a 351w build which I know works with stock member. Any benefit to swapping to AJE member. I didnt plan on running coilovers as its just a street car and I know issues with strut towers.

What would be a fair sale price for used k member and arms if I were to just sell them.

I believe that AJE makes a coil bracket that allows you to use a factory style spring and stock control arms. Many reasons for having an aftermarket k-member, one of the top ones for me is that when you drop something on the sides of the motor it falls down to the ground, doesn't get caught on the lip of the factory k-member.

https://www.jegs.com/i/Anthony-Jones...BoCWDAQAvD_BwE

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.
    1990 Mustang, 545 BBF, C-4 with brake, ladder bars.
    1983 Mustang, 1984 SVO Mustang
    1984 Mustang convertible, v6 swapped to 351
    1986 Mustang GT, 1989 Mustang GT convertible
    1992 Mustang coupe, 4 swapped to 302

Well they make a A-arm that is for stock spring location for 430 extra.

A nice thing about an AJE k-member is it drops the engine down and back. You can fit more engine under a stock hood.

Very good K member, good quality but, beware that with the type of engine mounting you are going to really feel the engine, specifically at high rpmsName:  IMG_3634.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  139.7 KB

Lower center of gravity

lighter

hood clearance

more room for headers and other stuff

Not sure what else on this particular K

many move the front wheels forward to transfer more weight to the rear, also with adding a lot of positive caster which is exactly what foxes need