Close

FEP Senior Member Patrick Olsen's Avatar

Default Fairmont Futura coupe / Zephyr Z7 coupe interior parts

I've pulled some parts out of the interior of my '82 Zephyr Z7. The car will be turned into a dedicated, caged track car, so no interior bits are needed. I don't really know what this stuff is worth, so if my prices are out to lunch, feel free to let me know.

- Rear lap belts for all 3 seats. Asking $75 shipped anywhere in the US. SOLD on Ebay (to SCFutura)!!! (for much less than $75)

- Headliner trim pieces. Asking $125 shipped anywhere in the US. SOLD on FB!!!
    This is all of the metal trim around the headliner, and the 2 brackets that fasten to the sheet metal behind the B-pillar trim and help hold the headliner in place. All fasteners are included. These parts came from the same red interior Zephyr, and they're pretty much in perfect shape. There are 2 close-up shots to show a little scratch on one of the side pieces, and a couple of tiny chips on the part that goes above the rear window.

I'm fairly certain these will only fit the 2-door coupe (non-boxtop) body style.

- A-pillar trim. Asking $75 for the pair shipped anywhere in the US. SOLD on FB!!!
    For some reason the pics came out a bit dark, but these are from the same red Zephyr interior. Both parts are in very good shape. The upper screw on the driver side piece is stuck in the plastic - that's what the close-up is showing poorly. The screw spins just fine, so you can install/uninstall the part, but over the past 36 years that head of the screw has kind of dug into the plastic, so the screw won't come out of the part. I didn't try to hard to push it out, for fear of breaking the part.
    Last edited by Patrick Olsen; 08-29-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    '89 GT convertible - not a four-eye
    '82 Zephyr Z7 - future track car

- Rear seat cushions. Asking $125, local pickup / meetup only (within maybe a couple hours of DC). A few weeks back I sold a set of door cards. To ship those I had to build a box, which cost money for materials, and then shipping was nearly $100 due to the size. The seat cushions are bigger and significantly heavier than the door cards, so I don't see any way to ship them cheaply. Hence I offer these for pickup only (I'm in Northern VA near DC), or perhaps arrangements could be made to meet up somewhere not too far away.

With all that said, the seat cushions are in fantastic shape. When I first went to look at the car about a year ago, I honestly wondered if the rear seat had ever been sat in, it looked that good. There's a mark about 1" long at the front edge of the center of the lower cushion - you can see it in a couple of the pics. It doesn't appear to be a scratch - there's no damage to the vinyl. It's just a white mark, not sure what made it.

If it was a column shift...and you're moving to floor shift...

Sorry, it's actually a floor shift automatic, so I can't help you with your hunt for the plastic piece.

Location (city and state) required

Washington, DC.

I put the rear seat belts on Ebay, if anyone is interested - https://www.ebay.com/itm/78-83-Mercu...a/223210475964.

Sold the A pillars and the headliner trim pieces. Rear seat is still available.