Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by haflingerheaven View Post
    22k. We were close to doing a trade plus cash for my plum crazy roadrunner but it did not work out

When I graduated from college I bought an 82 gt I always loved the look. And it was black with tops. I’m done with cars so this is my final purchase. The 157 hp may take some getting used to. I will swap out the seats though. Ty
    Again, congrats! Interesting that you've found this thread. Any reason for swapping the seats?

Default seats

Quote Originally Posted by chazman View Post
    Again, congrats! Interesting that you've found this thread. Any reason for swapping the seats?
    Yes my 82 had the recaros

and I’ve always found the mustangs to have drab seating. Even the shelbys. Roush does a decent job of dressing them up

Thx for the note

Welp, 2 out of 3 sold!

Quote Originally Posted by chazman View Post
    That red one is going to take a long time to sell. I probably would not pay more than 6K for it as it is very rough for 17K. I almost bought the silver one....but in the process bought another silver one instead. I will introduce myself when I get a chance. My new 82 is due to arrive this Monday as it is being shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointoh View Post
    That red one is going to take a long time to sell. I probably would not pay more than 6K for it as it is very rough for 17K. I almost bought the silver one....but in the process bought another silver one instead. I will introduce myself when I get a chance. My new 82 is due to arrive this Monday as it is being shipped.
    I bought a silver '82 recently as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12