Close

Default Let the games begin

Well boys the annual crash and ticket fest has begun in Myrtle Beach. I started too watch the mayhem last night on YouTube and let me state that the cops are out in force this year. There was one incident where they arrested a kid for revving his engine in the parking lot, Handcuffed him, put him in the squad car and towed (impounded) his Mustang.

If you're there watch out, they even have at least one Mustang that's unmarked and mingles with the others there.

And that's why we are behaving here. It seems like it's more about how much noise and smoke you can make instead of what the car looks like.
    It's a fun time but just to many newer ones. I've seen a handful of foureyes and 65-73 cars.
    Current Mustangs
    1966 6 cylinder coupe
    1984 SVO 9W
    1985 Saleen #132

Your statement is spot on, it seems to always be the newer S550 generation owners who are acting in a lawless manner. They seem to be mad at their money. I haven't noticed any owners of Fox bodies in the videos acting like that although I'm sure there are a few, plus those owners are older and more mature and responsible.

Most of the S550 owners are young kids driving a new car that mommy a daddy probably bought for them. To much hp to little intelligence. Plus I have 600 mile trip home at the end.
    Current Mustangs
    1966 6 cylinder coupe
    1984 SVO 9W
    1985 Saleen #132