Close

Exclamation 15% Off Everything on eBay Today!!!!

Use Promo Code = Pronto15

FEP Senior Member

Everything*

*eligible items only
    '89 XR-7 5 Speed
    '95 SC 5 Speed
    '91 Crown Vic P72 351W
    '97 Thunderbird
    '85 Ford LTD Squire

Yahoooo!!!

And WHERE would one use such code, perhaps a hyperlink?

Nevermind - I see it's ALL ebay.. Nice
    1986 CHP SSP Coupe

thank you Sir. Saved me $25 but you can only use it once
    1986 GT T Top- stock except for magnaflow cat back
    1990 LX vert- 500hp V3 and all that stuff
    2013 GT- usual bolt ons

I'm not sure if the offer is for all ebay users, or just a select group.
    I do not see the link/offer if I open up a "private window" in Firefox.
    Here is the offer that I saw, and activated, on Thursday morning.

=======
    Earn 10% eBay Bucks In-App
    Or 8% onsite. Earn your rewards through Friday.
    =======

Here is the screen I got after I activated the offer:
    -----------
    CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.
    Earn 10% to shop on the App, 8% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.

Expires:
    Aug 24, 2018 11:59 PM PDT
    -----------

Note: This offer results in 8% or 10% of "ebay bucks", instead of the typical 1%.
    People can redeem their accumulated ebay bucks at the end of each quarter.

"Redeeming eBay Bucks

When will I get my eBay Bucks Certificate?
    If you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter, you will get your eBay Bucks Certificate approximately 3–15 days after the end of the quarterly earn period. Please check the eBay Bucks page in My eBay; keep an eye on the "Certificates" section. You will also receive an email when your Certificate is ready to be redeemed."
    Last edited by stangPlus2Birds; 08-23-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks

I added the ebay app to my phone (so that I get 10% back instead of 8% ), and I got more info:

=========
    eBay Bucks
    What is the Promotion?
    10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).
    8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more (the “Promotion”).
    Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 23, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 24, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.
    =========

and I dont need anything right now
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Exclamation

eBay 15% off everything until 10:00pm code =PREGAME15
    Last edited by racerxmd; 08-28-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Start Earning 10% eBay Bucks In-App!
    Or 8% onsite.
    Use your rewards through Thursday.
    Min. $50 purchase.
    Ends 8/30, 11:59pm PT.

Check on ebay to see if you're eligible.

Earn 8% to shop on the App, 6% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.
    Expires: Nov 1, 2018 11:59 PM PDT

What is the Promotion?

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on October 31, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 1, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

10-15% off.
    One time coupon - multiple items in one sale are fine.
    Ends 12:00 AM Pacific Time on December 16, 2018.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE
    3. Pay for your item by 12:00 AM Pacific Time on December 16, 2018

Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a 10% discount in the following categories: Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles; and a 15% discount in all other categories subject to exclusions below. The Coupon is valid from 7:00 AM PT on December 15, 2018 until 12:00 AM PT on December 16, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $75. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.