Close

Default New member from Pennsylvania

New to this site, owned my 86 GT for 13 years and possibly looking for another nice Four Eyed stang.

Welcome to the website. Where abouts in PA?

Welcome to FEP, Post up some pics.I know where a really nice 1982 gt t-top 4-speed car is as my buddy bought it and we put a new roller motor in it with a new edelbrock intake and carb on it, a new king cobra clutch with the hyd. clutch conversion kit that was $700.00 . new headers and flowmaster exhaust, all new brakes and master cylinder. He bought it from a woman that owned it since new and he passed away before he even got to drive it and it has been garage kept its whole life. It is red on red and all the paint was touched up professionally. It is a really clean car and no rust problems. He has a total of 25k In the car with buying it which he paid $6000.00 for it and his wife told me to sell it for her. I can get it for around 12K. Has original 112,000 miles on it.
    Bob
    1967 mustang coupe -sold
    1967 cougar GT - sold
    1984 Mustang L 5.0L - Totaled
    1984 Mustang GT 5.0L
    2007 Mustang GT convertible ( wifes car)
    1997 F-350 powerstroke
    USMC Retired 1981-2001

Welcome to the site from another PA member.

supercharged347, sorry about your buddy.

Paradise, PA, thanks for the Welcome.

dagenham, you know me, have seen you and your wife and your cars at many shows. You saw my red 86 at Kimberton show, and at CJs show a few years ago. Hi again.