Close

Default 86gt 52,000 miles 5spd

Bought this car 2-1/2 years ago, very nice, motor was rebuilt because of seal leakage, suspension was all replaced, a lot of new stuff under the car. I added the wheels,tint, and lowering springs. Car drives great, no issues. I just don’t drive it, only drove it 500 miles since I owned it. Car has an aftermarket shifter, 3:73 gears, flowmaster exhaust. When the motor was rebuilt the flat top pistons were replaced with different ones in case a bigger cam was desired down the road. Don’t need to sell it but would like to. Under the hood is very clean. Interior is in great shape. Looking to get 8200$ with these wheels (less than 500miles) or 7800$ with 10holes and brand new tires. Located in Lancaster PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by f8tlfiveo; 08-02-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Location (city and state) required

I am intrested in knowing more about the 86 GT, I am located in Paradise, PA, only roughly 30 minutes away
    Last edited by 67stang; 08-07-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 67stang View Post
    I am intrested in knowing more about the 86 GT, I am located in Paradise, PA, only roughly 30 minutes away. Keith 717-407-5115 Thanks.
    I responded over text, do you want me to call u?

Land line number, cell phone signal not good at house, call late tomorrow afternoon or evening if you have time. Thank you.

Ok, that’s weird. Normally it would say it’s a landline. Yes I can call. I work until 3pm, I will call after I get home.

FEP Member

Beautiful car! Wish my ‘86 was that clean...

86 GT... 3.73's, elec fan, underdrive pulley, Bassani E/L Ceramic Coated Headers, Pypes Catted X, and Magnaflow Catback, MGW Shifter.
    5 Lug Conv, with cobra binders, TownCar MC, SN95 Booster
    H&R Race Fronts, Steeda 350# Rear Springs, MM CC plates, Tokico Illuminas, and a Steeda 5-Link-2
    Sounds:
    Image Dynamics IDQ 10.2 in a sealed enclosure with a RF Punch 201S amp

Thanks!! It really is in good shape. I searched high and low for it, a lot of disappointment when I was looking for a car. 5k gets you a project car these days.

Nice looking car! I bought the car in my avatar from Lancaster just over 2 years ago...

Is this car still for sale?

Hello, is your GT still available? I can be in Lancaster in under 1/2 hour...

Based on those pictures and the asking price, this car probably sold very quickly.

The car is sold, someone on here registered as a new user said they bought it. Had some rust issues in hatch, and sides of roof near hatch. Also heavily modified if that is what you are into.

Hi,
    Is the car still for sale?
    Nice car
    Nick in N.J.

Hi,
    Is the car still for sale?
    Nice car
    Nick in N.J.