Close

Threaded View

FEP Senior Member

Default Brand New Dart SHP 363 combo!

For the past couple of years I have been buying what it takes to build a kilier 363, but some priorities have changed,so I am going to sell everything.First let me say that everything I list is brand new,still in the original boxs and I have all of the reciepts.
    Ford Strokers Dart SHP 363 shortblock DIY kit. (Fully machined etc. ready to assemble,( just need to file fit the rings and check bearing clearances) Dart SHP block 4.125" bore, 8.190" deck, RPM Nitrided 4340 3.4" stroke forged crank, upgrade to 5.4" Scat 4340 H-Beam rods. Everything has been neutral internal balanced. IT has the new style Mahle Forged coated pistons with the new 1mm,1mm,2mm ring set that keeps the oil ring out of the wrist pin. THey are flat-tops with Twisted wedge eyebrows.The block is finish honed to these pistons. Ford Strokers did all of the block options like Clevite bearings, Dart coated cam bearings installed, screw in oil galley plugs, fel-pro rear main seal, ARP main studs, freeze plugs, all cleaned and ready to assemble, Woody even painted it black. The totol cost for this was $4800, but I will take $3800 for it.
    I also have everythig else that can go with it, but I thought I'd price the shortblock seperate. Again, everything is brand new still in thier original boxs.
    A set of TEA fully CNC'd 205CC Twisted Wedge heads, 2.02 /1.6 11/32" valves, competition valve job, milled to 60CC for 10.8-1 with the shortblock listed above. These heads flow approx 320 cfm @.600 and also have killer flow numbers in the low-mid lift range too. They way outflow the new 11R heads and still use standard intake and exhaust. I have a FTI PAC spring kit from Ed that has tool steel retainers, keepers , seals etc. The springs are matched to FTI cam. The FTI custom cam is from Ed's Toxic series and has 24*/25*, .613/.612, 111 sep.(shift point of 7000) FTI #5879 Morel $900 Billet HYd roller race lifters, Rollmaster Gold series timing chain set with billet gears/Iwis chain and Torrington bearing. Also the oprional FTI torrington cam plate. ARP 12 pt head studs Neutral balance Lightweight Innovators West harmonic balancer and a Ram light weight alum/steel neutral balance flywheel. Edelbrock Super Victor intake with a Pro-Systems 950 Holley d-pumper based carb set up by Patric James just for this combo. My cost for all of these parts is over $7000, but I will take $4500 for the heads and all of the extra parts.
    The shortblock and all of the parts together cost me well over $13,000. If you buy the shortblock and all of the parts I will sell them for $8000.00 The only thing I ask is that you are within driving distance of NW Ohio, because I don't want to have to try to ship all of this heavy stuff. The best way to get a hold of me is e-mail at: [email]aarongardner@frontier.com Thanks! Aaron
    Last edited by r85must; 08-13-2018 at 12:08 PM.