Close

Default '87 'Bird 460 Pro Street (The Dalles OR)

Attachment 122481

Attachment 122482

Attachment 122483

1987 thunderbird pro street 460 big block sleeved bored and stroked, strengthened for nos.
    custom demon carb
    built for the power tour in 2010
    tci built c6 transmission with trans brake,
    brake line lock
    custom k frame front end
    ladder bar rear suspension
    custom 9" with weld racing rims with big tire
    custom roll cage and stereo
    this thing is custom street legal and fun! but will set you back in your seat and make you smile in a moment.
    has not been raced or used on nitros since the rebuild. brought it down from Alaska with me to play and show.
    back surgery says i am done with this car.
    The car was built in a shop in Iowa for the power tour then taken to Alaska
    for sale or trade
    you must call I do not return text or email xxxxxxx
    I am willing to trade for somthing cool straight across I will never get the money out I have in it so I just want to play
    https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/...655931521.html

Mike

Tweed
    Matt
    1984 Thunderbird -- 1989 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake, Edelbrock 600 4bbl, 85 Mustang dizzy, Jegs o/r h pipe, Dynomax mufflers, Mustang AOD & shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, Mustang front & rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 TC struts & shocks, and Mustang 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT hatch -- Explorer intake, GT40 heads with Trick Flow spring kit, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, 70mm MAF, 70mm throttle body, o/r H pipe, Dynomax mufflers, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 Deluxe handle, clutch quadrant & firewall adjuster, and 3.27s
    (86 Mercury Cougar 5.0, 89 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 80 Mercury Zephyr 4 door) sold