Close

Default 1984.5 Mustang 20th Anniversary 5.0/auto t-top Hatchback

This is my project car for the last 11 years. It has been garaged since 2007 and is a complete car that shows approximately 69000 miles. I have had the engine and transmission professionally rebuilt along with the suspension, brakes, etc that all fox mustangs need. This car has never been restarted since the rebuild. It needs the original immaculate interior and the exhaust system reinstalled. I can't finish this due to medical reasons so this has to go to a good home. This is a complete car and to nice to part out . It is a documented Anniversary car and 1 out of approximately 140-150 t-top 5.0(fuel injected)/automatic anniversary cars made that year out of a total production of 5261.

It comes with numerous extra parts to long to list here. Car is listed for sale here locally as well. asking price $5000.00 for everything

I'm an older guy so I don't know alot about how to post pictures, so you can look a Craigslist for Salem, Oregon, Cars and trucks to see it in my garage.
    Last edited by pw84; 07-23-2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: trying to find out how to post pictures

FEP Super Member
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Thank You, I admit I'm not up to speed the internet.

Attachment 122364

Attachment 122365

Attachment 122366

Nice! If I didn't have three ongoing projects...

Good luck with your sale!

Mike

Default new pictures on craigslist

I have some new pictures of my 1984.5 anniversary hatchback that I posted for sale in late July. Since I'm not very computer savy I don't know how to post these new pictures from my craiglist ad, so I"m asking for some help again. The new pictures are on craigslist-Salem Oregon cars and trucks for sale---Mustangs. I also have a complete 1985 grey Gt interior that is also up for sale under auto parts---Mustang. Thanks again for the members that took pity on my lack of computer skills last time and placed the Craigslist ad for me on our forum.

Mike, Thank you again for your help!

GLWS! If I didn't have one project underway, another waiting in the wings, and NO free space to park another car....

Mike

Price Reduction to $4500.00

I need some feedback on my add for my 84 anniversary that I've had advertised since the end of July. I've not placed adds before on this forum and am a bit surprised that I haven't had any inquires . I'm not sure about what could be holding possible buyers back ....ie price to high?, Not running?, not good enough pictures?, time of year?, location?, a combination?. I'm new to this internet business so if this is normal could some of you more experienced members give me some suggestions. I want this car to go to someone who could take it to the next level, since I can't. This is not a car that needs to be parted out, it really in very good shape. Thanks for any feedback you can give me

Honestly, I feel your price is too high. Hard to tell from the pics, but body looks good, but the condition of the nose gives me concerns. The interior being completely removed is an issue also.

I think 2000 to 2500 is what you could get for it the way it sits. Back together and running, 5 to $8000.

Any other opinions?
    82 ford fairmont futura
    quicktime turbosystems 70mm turbo
    10.67@128.38

thanks for your suggestions, I'll see what I can do to make it more saleable, maybe better pictures would help as well. Again thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback, it is very helpful, let me know if you have any other suggestions.

FEP Super Member

Default Sale

If you just reassemble the car , make it run , assemble the interior, you will most likely be more able to get it to sell .
    Fact is , these cars are not bringing that much money here on the east coast .
    I would advise you to post it for sale back east to mid west.
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

At a minimum, the interior intact will help a lot. Being auto and I think cfi, doesn’t help.

Maybe you can pay a local forum member to get it back together for you at a reasonable price.

Good luck, looks like a lot of potential.
    82 ford fairmont futura
    10.67@128.38

Car is no longer for sale, sold locally

Congrats!
    82 ford fairmont futura
    10.67@128.38