Views: 93
Size:  183.3 KBName:  P1040738.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  149.6 KBName:  P1040739.jpg
Size:  128.5 KBName:  P1040732.jpg
Size:  58.9 KB

1985 Mustang GT ORIGINAL shifter - Excellent Condition - $100 plus shipping* - Payment via PayPal
*Will do my best to ship as efficiently as possible.
First preference is to sell everything in the ad and those inquiries are the first I'll reply to.

This original shifter was removed from my 1985 Mustang GT. A car that I’ve owned – and still do – since it was new. Obviously, this shifter would be ideal for someone that is restoring one of these cars back to its original condition.
I'm as old school as you get, so along with a
9" rear with the 4:11 gearset and the five lug front rotors right out of the Ford Motorsport catalog, I exchanged this OEM Ford shifter for the, very traditional, Hurst shifter. And I did all that within the first year or so of owning the car. In other words, long before before I had the horsepower, I at least had the look I was after.
Along with the big ticket items like the cylinder heads and the clutch, I saved every clamp, bracket, hose, wire or solenoid that was removed and anything that wasn’t put back on was packed up and put in storage. I’m now planning a move south and the shelves have to be cleared. Will be posting more parts as they’re retrieved and dusted off for pictures but I must apologize because I simply don't have time to assemble a list of what is left, nor can I answer every inquiry with a phone call. And I also should offer additional apologies to anyone on FEP that I may have missed or just mishandled. I'm just trying to sell some parts but, sometimes, all I seem to do is hurt some feelings.