Close

Default My 25K mile 1984 Fox SOLD!

I sell a lot of my shop cars on this site but mostly my Triumphs and other Exotic/Import type cars. Sold a 69 Corvette a few weeks ago so decided to let the Fox go on the site as well. I purchased my 76 Cobra II about 6 months ago and can't keep that and the Fox. I have been after the Cobra since high school so plans are to never let it go.

I have had this fox for 5 years and put about 3K miles on it with zero issues. Original Paint and interior, zero rust, Original drive line, Original tires are still on Original Rims in my basement. Body and paint are excellent. Aftermarket wheels and tires on car now and shorty headers and Megnaflow exhaust was added and block was painted blue by PO, just his preference at the time. Lots of dealer docs. Factory T Tops, 5 speed no AC car.

Car is being auctioned at NO RESERVE and is located in Cincinnati Oho. I can be reached with questions.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...tang-gt-5-0-2/
    Last edited by Squirrel; 07-23-2018 at 09:59 PM.

FEP Senior Member

looks nice great pics

That is a beautiful 84GT, BAT is a great place to sell a car these days.

I have sold about 16 cars on that site in the last year and for the most part its been a good experience. The buyer pays a 5% fee to bat so that usually insures a sale actually happening, which for me is a huge benefit. Some of the comments are a distraction but it is what it is. Need thick skin to prevail.

American iron does not fair as well as imports but its getting better.

its a no reserve auction
    Last edited by Squirrel; 07-23-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Someone got a killer deal!

i agree. BaT is not a great place to sell american cars unless its a true pedigree car from my experience. Great place to sell imports though.

not sure why someone would change my post to say I was selling my fox for 25K. Ridiculous to do that. It was a no reserve auction where highest bid got the car. I was clear on all the details in my original post.

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

If you're listing a car for sale on THIS forum, you need to have a price. Those are the rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up for this site. Here's a link to the guidelines which were updated in 2011.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...pdated-7-22-11
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38