Close



Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default TMI Cobra style seat covers SVO Mustang Gt

    Sold thanks FEP
    Last edited by EARLY84GT; 07-19-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    John
    85 gt ttop
    86 coupe
    89 5.0 lx vert
    90 LX Hatch
    05 Power Stroke

  2. #2
    FEP Power Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Muskegon (Power Tour stop!)MI
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Do you have a link to where you got them from? Would like to find more detailed information on them.
    What "extra" padding is needed? Would probably need a new foam kit for these?

    Thanks,
    Zen
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '83 Mustang GLX 5.0
    '06 Ford F150
    '17 GT - newest toy

  3. #3
    FEP Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Roseburg Oregon
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    That would actually closer to the 01 cobra seat pattern .
    I say this because , 03-04 the alcantera went over the top of the seat .
    I have 01 cobra seats in my 84 , and absolutely love them .
    This is a smoking deal for some one .
    As mentioned , the extra padding , will require new foam from TCI to fit properly .
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

  4. #4
    FEP Power Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Muskegon (Power Tour stop!)MI
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    I'm definitely interested in these, I'm running a rear seat delete in my 86 and have been looking at new front seats or doing a recover, just need to find more info on these Cobra ones.
    http://www.tmiproducts.com/1984-89-c...seat-foam.html
    I'm guessing this is the foam kit for these seat covers?
    Last edited by ZEN50; 07-19-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: added link
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '83 Mustang GLX 5.0
    '06 Ford F150
    '17 GT - newest toy

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN50 View Post
    Do you have a link to where you got them from? Would like to find more detailed information on them.
    What "extra" padding is needed? Would probably need a new foam kit for these?

    Thanks,
    Zen
    http://www.tmiproducts.com/
    John
    85 gt ttop
    86 coupe
    89 5.0 lx vert
    90 LX Hatch
    05 Power Stroke

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN50 View Post
    I'm definitely interested in these, I'm running a rear seat delete in my 86 and have been looking at new front seats or doing a recover, just need to find more info on these Cobra ones.
    http://www.tmiproducts.com/1984-89-c...seat-foam.html
    I'm guessing this is the foam kit for these seat covers?
    cheaper at LMR and you can use 6% discount code https://lmr.com/item/LRS-64810E/84-8...-Foam-Assembly
    John
    85 gt ttop
    86 coupe
    89 5.0 lx vert
    90 LX Hatch
    05 Power Stroke

  7. #7
    FEP Power Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Muskegon (Power Tour stop!)MI
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Thanks for the info! Just what to verify the material on yours, vinyl or leather? Also, no logo on the insert correct?
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '83 Mustang GLX 5.0
    '06 Ford F150
    '17 GT - newest toy

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN50 View Post
    Thanks for the info! Just what to verify the material on yours, vinyl or leather? Also, no logo on the insert correct?
    vinyl and no emblem correct.
    John
    85 gt ttop
    86 coupe
    89 5.0 lx vert
    90 LX Hatch
    05 Power Stroke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •